Monday, 17 December 2012

FOTD: Blue had me at Hello

Just a blue smoky eye with the Wet n Wild 'Blue had me at Hello' palette. I've found that in both the 'Snow Sprite' and this palette, Wet n Wild's dark shimmery blues and greens can be a bit crumbly, but for the price they are pretty mega. I did have a bit of trouble blending out the crease on this one but I don't think it's noticeable with my eyes open and hey who doesn't love a smudgy eye? My policy is to just pretend it was on purpose. 



EYES
MUA Professional Eye Primer
ELF Studio Cool Bronzer (in the crease)
PURE Kajal liner in black (as a base on the lid and on waterlines)
Wet n Wild 'Blue had me at Hello' palette- left side 'crease' colour (all over lid) - right side 'crease' colour (under lower lashline) - right side 'browbone' colour (inner corner)
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara
Illamasqua 'Hollow' Cream Pigment (brows)

FACE
No7 Skin Illuminator in 'Peach'
Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation
Illamasqua 'Hollow' Cream Pigment (contour)
NYC Colour Wheel Mosaic blush in 'Pink Cheek Glow'
MAC 'Hush' Cream Colour Base (highlight)

LIPS
Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech in 'Rose Pixel'

Does anybody else have difficulty with these types of shades from WnW?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Stainy lips, I like!